ShareThis

Sunday, July 15, 2012

White ink tattoo

I don't know why, but lately I've been a little obsessed with white ink tattoos.  I like how they are so very subtle and almost look like your skin is made of lace.  So I wanted to try to recreate that look on my nails.

This is two coats of Sally Hansen Without a Stitch stamped with white konad special polish and plate m73, which I thought looked most like an intricate filigree type pattern that a tattoo would have.  Without a Stitch can have a tendency to drag, so you will need to apply smooth coats and let them dry thoroughly in between.   I'm quite pleased with how it turned out and I think it has the sublte look I was striving for.







I also just got back from the beach where I saw a sand sculpting festival.  Here are a few pics!




Enjoy the rest of your weekend!



7 comments:

  1. Pretty mani. Awesome sculpture pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that mani is just gorgeous! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so gorgeous! I never would have thought to stamp white on light. The sand sculptures are just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will have to try a mani like this soon! I was just thinking about breaking out my stamping plates again too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The white tattoo is indeed an intriguing look! Beautiful nails and I enjoyed the sand sculptures very much too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh this is soo pretty and refreshing. This looks like it could be a bridal mani!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.