ShareThis

Friday, January 13, 2012

Sally Hansen Oxide

Picked up this little beauty at Rite Aid on clearance for 3.75.  It's from the fall Tracy Reese limited edition. 

Oxide is a black shimmer (almost bordering a foil or frost) that applied like a dream.  The opacity was good - I still had some patchiness after the first coat which was completely covered by the second coat.  It leveled well with no pooling and dried fast.

When Oxide was completely dried, I stamped over it with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Silver Sweep using Red Angel plate 111.  I had some minor issues getting the stamp completely centered - but I like it anyway!  I've been having a really hard time finding the motivation to do my nails with them being nubbins, being sick, and all the other life changes I've gone through lately - but I actually enjoyed this one!  Maybe I'm getting my nail mojo back.





4 comments:

  1. Oxide looks amazing! I wish we got the LE Sally Hansen Salon polishes where I live. I think I might have to hunt this one down on ebay. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely color. the design is gorgeous with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mani!!! And great deal on Oxide. It's usually about 7.50 or more of I remember correctly.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.