ShareThis

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Icing glitters - part 2

Today's post is the remaining 2 Icing glitter polishes I picked up at Icing prior to Christmas

First up is Birthday Beyotch.  Ok the name - love it or hate it?  I think I'm kinda liking it.  At first glance it's another one of those multi color glitters in a clear base.  But check out the bottle shot.   It has SO MANY colors in it.   It's like a circus exploded in the bottle!

I'm showing it as a jelly sandwich today with Revlon Grapefruit Fizz (which was part of their scented polish LE line last summer), but this would really be spectacular over a black base.  Unfortunately I didn't get many good shots of this as my light box really sucks (it's too short and I can't get my tripod into it and end up having to contort into all sorts of unnatural positions to take pics)





Then we have my favorite of the 4 - Glitterati.  It boasts small holographic glitter with large fuschia hex glitter.  Here I've layered it over Sally Hansen Pat on the Black, which is a dark vampy plum color.  I wish the photos accurately depicted the holo sparkle this had!  Then just for fun I mattified it with Essie Matte About You.  The middle picture is intentionally left blurry to show the holo glitter.




Application was pretty much the same as yesterday's swatches.  What do you think of these glitters?

2 comments:

  1. I passed up Birthday Beyotch today but you might have me going back for it!! I'm always impressed by their glitter selection!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.