ShareThis

Friday, August 12, 2011

Sally Hansen HD Pixel Pretty and China Glaze Atlantis

I've been wanting to use Atlantis for quite some time and knew that I needed to layer it over the top of something because I've swatched it on wheels in the past.

So Sally Hansen HD Pixel Pretty is one of my untrieds - it was a gift from a friend.  It has a really pretty shimmer but I didn't really notice much duochromey-ness?  This is 2 coats.  It dries slow - I had some slight problems with bubbling - but it flows and covers well.


I then layerd Atlantis over the top - I'm not sure if this polish is available retail anymore - I got it through an e-tailer.  The holographic glitter is suspended in a aqua base and would need multiple coats for full coverage if you wore it alone.  I used 2 coats for layering.


5 comments:

  1. Atlantis is BEAUTIFUL and looks perfect layered over the SH. It needed that bit of a boost under it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pixel Pretty is a beutiful colour in itself but Atlantis just makes it so much better :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layering! Those look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous combo! Very city of Atlantis haha

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.