ShareThis

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Mega Haul!

I really need to have a no-buy month.  These are my purchases from the last 3 weeks.

I picked 4 colors from the OPI Touring America collection.  As you may or may not know, OPI is my favorite salon brand!  This is French Quarter for your Thoughts, Get in the Expresso Lane, Uh-oh Roll Down the Window, and A-Taupe the Space Needle.


I mentioned in a previous post that I spent some vacation time in Boston.  I picked up most of the Sinful Colors Adventure Island collection there, but could not get my hands on the elusive Starfish.  Since I have returned to Indiana, super awesome boyfriend has even stalked a third Rite-Aid store to try to get his hands on Starfish.  Alas, no luck.  Here are Easy Going, Adventure Island, Open Seas, Beautiful Girl, and Seaweed.


Zoya recently had a Buy One Get Two Free promotion.  Zoya polishes have never failed to amaze me, their quality is superb.  Here are Verushka (squashed that lemming I've had for MONTHS!), Jem, Purity, and Codie


And last but not least the 3 Nina Ultra Pro polishes I picked up.  I've already used Mossy Britches and loved it.  I'm anxious to try the other two.  Pictured are Molten Copper (a gold/pink/olive shifting duochrome) and Molten Gold (a rose/gold shifting duochrome).



7 comments:

  1. Love all those nail polishes!!!Nice Haul
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  2. All are great colors to add to a collection. I tried doing a no-buy... I failed. I didn't last long enough. LOL, I'm just too weak!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those OPI colors are great. That's so weird all I can find at my walgreens is star fish and I can't find adventure island anywhere lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. great haul! I love them all!! esp your OPIs. I haven't bought any of the Touring america yet (cos I bought 100 of other polishes...) but I really want A-Taupe the Space Needle!

    I'm waiting to see your swatch of Verushka!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colours. Can't wait to see what the Nina Ultra Pro look like :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love them all! can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.