ShareThis

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sally Hansen Amazing Blaze

Last night I wasn't feeling well so I wanted a quick go-to polish for my NOTD today.  This is one of my all time favorite pinks and, as you know, I'm a big Sally Hansen CSM fan.

This is Amazing Blaze, a limited edition from the 2010 line (not sure if it was spring or summer).  The color is a bright eye popping fuschia pink.  It goes on very nicely and covers well.  I used two coats.  I still had VNL after 2 coats but it didn't really bother me.  I was going to Konad over it, but again - I wasn't feeling well - AND my super terrific loving and caring boyfriend suggested I just leave it unadorned this time.  So I obliged.  (And yes, he reads our blog!) ;-)




Formula - 4
Application - 4
Coverage - 3.5
Dry Time - 3

1 comment:

  1. Hi,your nails look vwery nice,i will defo buy the same nail polish,i like pink too !

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.