ShareThis

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Revlon Just Tinted Victorian

This is the third color I'm showcasing in the Revlon Just Tinted collection.  This collection consists of coral and pink sheer jellies that apply very easily and smoothly.  This one is called Victorian and I can see how it got its name - its a very old fashioned looking rosy pink.  I have to admit - I'm not loving this shade on my skintone.  This is 3 coats of Victorian.


Here's my review/grade of this polish..

Formula  3  - average - no noticeable offensive odor
Application 4  - applies smooth and levels well
Coverage 3 - this is a sheer and not meant to obtain full coverage
Dry Time 4 - dries quickly to a matte finish

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.