ShareThis

Monday, June 20, 2011

Guess we're on an animal print roll...

I started off with 2 coats of Wet 'n' Wild's Inferno. Inferno is part of the brand's Craze line. They're in the wee little bottles! Application on this one was a BREEZE... I love it when $2 polishes act like $8 polishes :) I didn't get any pics of just the base color...stupid me. But then I sponged Wet 'n' Wild's Everybody Loves Redmond and 9.0.2.1. Orange on top of the base color...an idea I saw on Emily's Nail Files! Go look at her tutorial, it's awesome. I only applied the tiger stripes to the tips of my nails though.


Then I decided to put some matte top coat over it, because I thought it would make it look like fur (? ... I don't know, it made sense in my head) and all I can say is, someone really needs to teach me when to use matte top coat because everytime I decide to pull it out and use it I end up putting it on something that doesn't need it. BAH!
That's all for today, have a nice night :)

-Amanda

3 comments:

  1. I love matte top coat. The best thing about it is if it doesn't work with the color/design you can just put your regular top coat on over it. It's like you never used the matte!

    ReplyDelete
  2. o-m-g..im addicted to ur nail posts. ever since i saw the dandelion one on tumblr, love how u do ur nails! :) became a new happy follower <3.

    <3, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the manis on you girls' blog are all soooo fabulous!!!!
    <3333



    beautybehaved.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.