ShareThis

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Revlon Black with Envy Ruffian

I've wanted to try this mani for a long time but never had the time. So last night I sat down and took my time and tried to get it just right. I tried a new base coat this time - Studio M Stuck on You. I started with one coat of Orly Glitz - it's a lovely gold color and covers well in one coat.























Then I added the ruffian style manicure with 2 coats of Revlon Black with Envy. Its a black pearl color with just a hint of a sage green. I did have just a little trouble with bubbling. But I think that was my own fault for applying too thick of a coat. So when using this lacquer remember to use thin coats and let it dry thoroughly.

























This manicure is definitely a love-it or hate-it style. I happen to love it. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.