ShareThis

Friday, February 25, 2011

Sunburst gradient

This is a mani I did 4 days ago and it's beginning to chip and show tip wear and cuticle pull, but I didn't want to remove it without sharing it. It's a sunburst gradient using the Wet N Wild Fast Dry polishes. I started with Everybody Loves Redmond.


Then taped off the nail and added 9.0.2.1. Orange and The Wonder Yellows.


In retrospect I wish I'd chosen a creme for the orange, because I didn't like the combination of the orange shimmer with the cremes. But I do like the colors. This was my first attempt at taping off my nails and I don't think I did *too* bad on it. Anyway, I've gotten lots of compliments on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.